START DATE: As soon as possible
We are looking for suitably experienced Accountants to join our experienced team of professionals.
Purpose of the job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. Said candidate must be interested in a long-term position within our firm. The company will provide adequate training and on-the-job learning directly from the Managing Director.
- Thorough accounting & bookkeeping knowledge, including preparation of books to trial balance and completion of management accounts is essential
- 4-years’ experience working in an accounting department within a practice is non-negotiable
- Pastel processing knowledge
- Caseware Working Papers experience
- Working knowledge of Income Tax & VAT
- Highly PC literate with advanced Excel knowledge
- BCom Accounting or similar & post article experience
Key duties or responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission on E-Filing
- Drafting of Annual Financial Statements in Caseware or Excel from trial balance
- Preparation of AFS after processing all source documents
- Consulting with clients to discuss and approve the AFS as well as business advice and estate planning
- Supervising and assisting various bookkeepers/accountants
Skills or competencies:
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited to forward a comprehensive application to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your salary expectations and notice period when applying for this position.
Should you not receive a response from us within two weeks of submitting your application; please consider your application as unsuccessful.
SAICA Trainee Accountant Opportunities
Your CA(SA) journey starts here…
Currently recruiting for 2024, 2025, 2026 and 2027
Qualifying as a Chartered Accountant of South Africa is no easy feat. You will need to work hard and learn fast to achieve your goals.
LPH believes in investing in our trainees to help them get ahead. We provide quality work experience by ensuring that each trainee is exposed to a wide range of industries as well as on-going training. Our mentorship programme provides trainees with the opportunity to grow alongside a CA(SA), guiding them every step of the way.
Applications for SAICA Trainee Accountant’s should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the following documentation in your application:
- Copy of your ID / Passport (Foreign nationals must submit their relevant visas.)
- Copy of your matriculation results / Senior certificate
- Degree transcripts (where applicable)
- Updated curriculum vitae